Naomi OHara Pigments semi permanent makeup pigment range Be U
It’s so exciting to see the amazing pictures you’re sending me showing the colour retention you’re getting from the new Naomi OHara pigments after just one treatment! Particularly from lips! Naomi OHara Pigments semi permanent makeup pigment range Be U
Loving your work!! Keep the pictures coming …
BE U Pigment Facts:
- The Clinical Academy range is made up of genuine pigment
- The pigments are EU regulated with material data sheets
- They are recognised and have been used in the industry for many years by most well-known trainers and technicians
- Each colour was personally selected by Naomi to be unique to The Clinical Academy
- Other pigments should not be mixed in the same application but can be used for re-touch after another pigment range has healed
- You’ll need to attend a colour workshop to enable use with insurance
- THEY ARE PRODUCING FABULOUS RESULTS – EVEN AFTER ONE TREATMENT!
Call now to order 0333 7777689 or email email@example.com
FREE Colour Workshops – Naomi OHara training:
- Essex 15 March, 4-8pm
- Doncaster 25 April, 11-3pm
- Portsmouth, 1 May 12 -4pm
Don’t forget, we all stock ALL needles – genuine needles only!!
We will continue to be at the end of the phone should you require any assistance with refresher or shadowing days if you require! The refresher and shadowing opportunities allow you to return to us if you feel you need a bit more training. You may want to observe for the day or pop back in to review a course. No problem. We want you to be 100% confident in delivering your treatments, so your training doesn’t stop at the end of your course.
Just call one of our team who will book you in on a day to suit you.
We now hold a good stock of needles for the most used machines. If you call in before 2pm we will ensure you get delivery by Royal Mail first class post. If you’re more desperate and need a Next day delivery we can do that too!
Just call to book a place with Naomi OHara training or order your pigments & needles 0333 7777689 or email firstname.lastname@example.org